Monday, March 9, 2009

Dear Great Britain,

Please accept my apology for the bloody way our new President treated you, this is a travesty beyond compare. He has protrayed his country so poorly that I have no words but apologies. I absolutely love your country, your countryside, your accent, lovely Queen and her husband, Prince Philip. I, personally, have been a royal watcher for Years!!! Princess Diana and I both have 27 year old blonde, blue-eyed, handsome sons.

WE ARE NOT ALL IDIOTS......Just the new president and his cohorts.

Please accept my apology and utmost compassion, respect, friendship, and best wishes from me and my country.

I am equaly insulted, degraded, and embarrassed beyond repair here. It looks like we may need to impeach this novice...the sooner the better.

My best respect,

Ebeth Weidner

No comments: