Sunday, May 30, 2021

Who else is SICK of this Planned-demic!! Guess what happened to me...

 My 96 year old mother-in-law broke her hip two weeks ago and never really recovered.  My husband had to have her moved to palliative care and when that wasn't the answer for her, she was moved to hospice.  The doctor told my husband yesterday that he would be surprised if she was still here in a week.  Our daughters decided that they wanted to say their goodbyes.  I went with them, since we have our little grandson with us.  At the door, this lady told me she needed to take my temperature, I brushed her away and continued to my mother-in-law's room, tired of this non-scientific crap. The lady didn't insist and told me which room my mil was in.  I wondered how she knew who I was visiting, but figured I had evaded that annoying process.  

Once in the room, I was pretty taken by her appearance.  Basically, how was she still living, I thought. Her breathing was very labored.  Both our daughters were teary-eyed, so I quickly said, "Let's pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet", both agreed.  As we were praying, a nurse came in, ignoring her, we continued through to the finish of our prayer.  As we finished, the nurse asked who didn't get their temperature taken at the front door.  She looked straight at me and said, "I'm guessing it was you."  She had the temperature gun at the ready, I said I didn't need my temperature taken, she said if you don't you need to leave.  I told her that I had already been in here for several minutes and that I didn't have a temperature.  She said I needed to leave if I didn't get my temperature taken.  I asked her how much of this nonsense does she believe.  She said it's the rules.  She walked out of the room saying that she was going to call someone...I didn't get what she said.  

Anyway, I decided to leave and get my husband back in here to be with his mother since I felt like she would go any moment.  We switched places watching our 1 year old grandson in the car while our youngest daughter finished saying her goodbyes.  I heard sirens, but figured it was an ambulance, but a few minutes later I saw 2 police officers go up to the door of the place and then come out and start scanning the parking lot.  I slumped down in the seat and the baby and they passed me by.

Unbelievable, that nurse called the police on me!  Luckily, they didn't see me and after my daughter came out we left without incident.  The police had left a few minutes before that, but I was shaking in my shoes!!  


What kind of country do we live in now??

No comments: