Saturday, March 27, 2021

News Outlets you can Trust!

How can our citizens know what is really going when they are only watching CNN (Communist News Network), CBS, NBC, ABC, and MSN...etc.  They are all corrupt and spinning the news to sway their audience to believe a narrative that is not true.

There are news outlets that want to show the truth, that care about our country and what the citizenship knows.  I am here to give you a list of those outlets that I trust.

Newsmax TV

The Daily Wire

One America News Network

The Right Side Broadcasting

PragerU

Breitbart


These are the places that I go to and feel comfortable believing.  My husband and I do watch Fox sometimes out of habit, but they have some left leanings as of this year.  


God Bless America, God bless our citizens, God bless President Trump and all those patriots that are fighting for the truth of the 202 elections and against the DS and CB.





No comments: